Overview of Bandicam Benefits
Bandicam will help you carry out a game capture with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other screen capture software that provide similar functions.
Bandicam makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies. Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Overview of Bandicam Features
- Draw and outline on your video or screenshot in real-time.
- Add webcam video of yourself on the video that you are recording.
- Start recording at a specific time on a daily/weekly schedule
- Record the system audio and your voice at the same time.
- Add a mouse click effect and animation while recording.
- Make a chroma key video in real-time while recording your computer screen.
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting.
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software.
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping.
- You can record video at resolutions of up to 2560×1600 in high quality.
- You will experience much less lag than with other capture programs.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more