Nanotube Modeler 1.7.9
Nanotube Modeler , the name of the technical software application in the design and manufacture of various nanotubes and nanoclays in xyz coordinates. The software comes with a very user-friendly interface. The ability to fully use the mouse and benefit from the Drag & Drop feature is easier for users than ever. You will also be able to make your own design as best as possible with this software.
As stated above, Nanotube Modeler software is used as a tool for designing a variety of nano-systems, including nanotubes, nanocouples, buckyballs and graphene plates.
Nanotube Modeler Features
- The possibility of designing and creating various types of nanotubes, nano-tubes, buckyballs and graphene plates
- The infinite and perfect use of mouse and drag & drop capabilities for the convenience of users
- Single or Multi-Wall Nanotubes (SWNT, MWNT)
- View of Drexler-Merkle’s molecular machines from IMM
- Utilize the XY-Sheet Generation tool (image search / manual assembly).
Download link : Direct link