Native Instruments Kontakt
Once again, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS raises the bar with KONTAKT 5 — the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT 5 takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time-stretching, a new instrument bus system and more. As you will see from the new STUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it’s a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us — and you — to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds.
Also download Audials One Platinum 2020.2.31.0
Native Instruments Kontakt Features
- All settings are stored in the program folder (full portability)
- No need to install additional software (Service Center)
- Simultaneous work with the installed version without conflicts and with different settings
- Removed all restrictions of demo version
- You can load third-party libraries without activation
- You can resave patches of protected libraries with samples
Release Date: 2017-12-20
Version: 5.7.3 Build 37
Publisher: Native Instruments
Format: Standalone EXE, VSTi
Protection unlock method: patch
OS: Windows 7 or above (32bit, 64bit)
Native Instruments Kontakt Release features
1, Installation, including additional software (Service Center, Native Access, MS VS C++ runtime), is not required.
2. All settings are saved in the portable folder (Windows registry is not used).
3. Library Manager integrated instead of abolished Add Library button.
4. Can be used in parallel with the installed version of the Kontakt.
5. You do not need to activate protected libraries.
6. You can edit password protected scripts.
7. You can re-save patches of protected libraries with samples.
Native Instruments Kontakt What’s New
- IMPROVED Kontakt now starts noticeably faster, especially on systems with many Libraries
- FIXED exFAT drives would not show up in Kontakt’s File Browser on macOS
- FIXED APFS drives would not show up in Kontakt’s File Browser
- we are the innovators of digital music productionwe are the innovators of digital music production.
- Play Your Hits Play Anywhere
- A new standard in the world of virtual instrument
- Let Your Music Make it Happen!
- Kontakt is the industry-standard sampler for music software users
- Making Music, Easy as 1-2-3
- The Sound of Tomorrow, Today
- Play Your Way
- Making Music Your Way
- Kontakt 6 Tutorials & Demos Volume 1
- The Ultimate Instrument Collection
- Explore the world of sound
- Sampling the Universe
- The power to create
- The Vast Power of Kontakt
Native Instruments Kontakt is a highly versatile sampler, audio sequencer, and VST host. The instrument is powered by the sample engine Kontakt which supports almost any audio file, whether it be mono, stereo, multi-sampled, or drumkit. The program advises using the loader component to load samples into the device for testing quality.
Native Instruments – Kontakt is an advanced software instrument that delivers everything from traditional instruments to futuristic soundscapes. Kontakt’s intuitive browser helps you narrow down your search, and an advanced scripting engine lets you fine-tune every detail exactly as you want it. With the ability to play samples polyphonically and process external audio, no other virtual instrument comes close to Kontakt’s diversity and flexibility. Support for Native Access (32 and 64 bit)
Since its introduction about ten years ago, KONTAKT has emerged as the industry-standard sampler for studios and producers worldwide. Its modular architecture, excellent sound quality, and quick turnaround times have made it a fixture in thousands of projects ranging from feature films to the remastering of classic recordings. It is simply the best software sampler ever made – which is why our customers still rely on it today.