Serif Affinity Designer Overview
Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available. Built from the ground up over a five-year period, every feature, tool, panel and function has been developed with the needs of creative professionals at its core.
With continuous innovation and development, the result is a ground-breaking application that will revolutionize how you work.
Features of Serif Affinity Designer
- All common layer effects included such as shadows, glows, outline, 3D, Bevel, gradient overlay and more.
- Choose between light and dark UI, as well as fully customisable toolbars and panels.
- Easily duplicate objects and repeat transforms all in one go.
- Apply realistic textured brush strokes along vector paths.
- With full control to precisely adjust an object’s position, size, rotation and shear.
- Add and edit a pressure profile curve along any path.
- Apply noise to colour fills for a textured look to your work.
- Easily add artwork, objects or brush strokes inside an existing shape.
- Automatically distribute objects, or to your own specific choice of spacing.
- Embed Affinity files, PSDs or other file types to help keep larger designs organised.
- Type text along any drawn path with full control over start and end points.
- Spellcheck on the fly, or on demand, with fully customisable dictionary.
- Dedicated tool to accurately pick color, whether over your design or from any other window in your display.
- Change base colors and see all objects which use that color all change simultaneously.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 64 bit
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 624MB of available space; more during installation