Total Uninstall Professional
Total Uninstall – powerful installation monitor and advanced uninstaller. The Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new program. It then takes an additional snapshot after
the installation has completed. Total Uninstall saves these changes and, if you decide to uninstall
the program, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
Installed Programs module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
Also, It can uninstall programs even without the help of the supplied Add Remove program.
Total Uninstall Professional Features
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
- Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations.
- Also, Uninstall completely and thoroughly analyzed or monitored programs.
- Create a backup for a program and restore the program from backup.
- Organize in groups installed or monitored programs.
- Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily.
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program.
- Also, Users can be configurable views of the detected changes.
- It shows a detailed uninstall log.
- Powerful search in detected changes.
- Standalone program agent for notification of running installation programs.
- Export registry changes for install or uninstall.
- Also, you can export installed or monitored programs list to file.
- Also, you can export to file or print detected changes.