Overview of WinToUSB Enterprise Benefits
WinToUSB Enterprise by EasyUEFI is so easy and efficient, with just a few simple steps and a few minutes, you can create your first portable Windows 10/8/7 directly from an ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD, VHDX image file or a CD/DVD drive, or you can use it to clone an existing Windows OS installation (Windows 7 or later) to a USB drive as portable Windows.
WinToUSB Enterprise also supports creating a Windows installation USB flash drive from a Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2016/2012/2010/2008 installation ISO file, so you can install Windows from the USB flash drive easily.
Windows To Go Creator feature allows you to install and run fully-functional Windows on an external hard drive or USB flash drive, which means you can carry this portable Windows USB drive to anywhere and use it on any computer.
WinToUSB also supports creating a bootable Windows PE USB drive, it can help you transfer the contents of a Windows PE image to a USB drive and make the USB drive bootable.
Overview of WinToUSB Enterprise Features
- Create Windows To Go Workspace Directly from an ISO/WIM/ESD/SWM/VHD File or a CD/DVD Drive
- Clone Existing Windows OS to USB Drive as Windows To Go Workspace
- Hot Clone Windows Without Restarting the Clone Source Computer
- Clone Windows To Go USB drive to another USB drive
- Create Windows Installation USB For Windows 10/8/7
- Create Windows To Go Workspace on a Non-Certified Windows To Go USB Drive
- Create VHDX-based Windows To Go Workspace
- Support for Enterprise Edition of Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- Support for Server Edition of Windows 2016/2012/2010/2008 R2
- Other Advanced Features
- Faster Clone Speed
- No Upgrade Prompts
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium processor 1GHz or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB or more
Download File: Professional/Technician | Enterprise