Overview of Adobe Dimension CC 2020 for MacOS Benefits
Adobe Dimension for MacOS is a set of tools for 2D and 3D-design, to easily create high-quality photorealistic 3D-images, perform compositing 2D and 3D visualization resources in a realistic environment products.
The basic idea of the product to give developers the tools needed to integrate its 2D and 3D assets without the study of complex and specialized applications. In other words, the program allows you to quickly and simply “delicious” and other creative visualization combines the 2D and 3D graphics.
Create high-quality, photorealistic 3D images with the app made for graphic designers. Adobe Dimension CC (formerly Project Felix) makes it easy to composite 2D and 3D assets to build product shots, packaging designs, branded collateral, virtual photo shoots, and more.
Create product shots and composite 2D and 3D assets to craft photorealistic scenes. Pick your material, texture, and backdrop, and Dimension automatically matches the lighting, perspective, and shadows for a picture-perfect result. Export your scenes as layers to take your work further in Adobe Photoshop CC.
Publish high-impact marketing materials, product mockups, abstract artwork, and more in 3D. Dimension makes it fast and easy to share your work online.
Overview of Adobe Dimension CC 2020 for MacOS Features
- Place graphics on 3D surfaces
- Match image automation
- Familiar tools and shortcuts
- Multi-layered PSD renders
- Material editing controls
- Add shadows and reflections
- Adobe Stock assets
- Real-time render preview
- In-app guidance
- Camera view bookmarks
- Camera depth of field controls
- Material Capture
- V-Ray photorealistic rendering
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (2011 or newer), Intel Xeon (2011 or newer), AMD A8 or A10, or AMD Ryzen
- RAM: 8 GB OF RAM or more
- Graphics card: Geforce GTX 770, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 or 6200, or equivalent
- Video memory: 512 MB of dedicated VRAM
- OpenGL: OpenGL 3.2 capable system
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2.5 GB available