Overview of Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2020 Benefits
With Adobe Dreamweaver CC you can create, code, and manage dynamic websites easily with a smart, simplified coding engine. Access code hints to quickly learn and edit HTML, CSS, and other web standards. And use visual aids to reduce errors and speed up site development.
Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC you can get your sites up and running faster with starter templates that you can customize to build HTML emails, About pages, blogs, e-commerce pages, newsletters, and portfolios. Code coloring and visual hints help you read code more easily for quick edits and updates.
Dreamweaver now integrates with the latest version of Chromium Embedded Framework, so you can build modern HTML5 website and display elements, CSS grids, and much more.
Collaboration is easy with Git support. Manage all your source code within Dreamweaver and perform all common operations right from the Git panel.
Overview of Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2020 Features
- Build beautiful sites for any browser or device
- Fast, flexible coding
- Setup to site up in fewer steps
- Dynamic display on every device
- Multi-monitor support for Windows
- CEF integration
- Redesigned, modern UI
- ES6 support
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space (approximately 2 GB) required during installation. Dreamweaver cannot be installed on removable flash storage devices.
- 1280×1024 display with 16-bit video card