Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC Mac Overview
With Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC you can import, manage and edit your photo collection on the PC. With a variety of tools, you can adjust parameters such as sharpness, brightness, color and contrast. The program offers effect presets and color presets, which give your snapshot a vignette look, for example, with a click.
Under the item “Map”, images that contain location tags are automatically assigned or you assign a location to them afterwards, so that you can adjust a holiday route if desired. The preview function gives you an up-to-date view of the result at any time. “Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC” is the desktop variant of the cloud-based Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC.
Features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC Mac
- Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
- Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
- Manage photos and volumes even when they’re offline
- Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
- Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
- Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
- Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
- Precisely convert color to black and white
- Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
- Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
- Create web galleries with no coding required
- Sharpen photos when you output to print or the web
- Stamp your photos with metadata on output
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan), macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or macOS v10.13 (High Sierra)
- 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 display
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices).