Overview of Serif Affinity Photo Benefits
Affinity Photo includes all the tools you need from a professional photography application. Every tool has been painstakingly engineered for speed, power and accuracy—and they work in precisely the way you want them to.
This program Affinity Photo comes with a huge range of high-end filters including lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows and many more. Full control is given over every aspect of a filter’s properties with incredibly precise controls—all the while seeing a real-time live preview of the result. Best of all, filters can be applied as live layers, enabling you to edit, erase away, or mask effects after they have been applied.
Whether you want to make quick corrections, or spend an hour on a detailed retouch, Affinity Photo has all the tools you need. That naturally includes dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish, and red eye tools. But you’ll also find an incredibly accurate inpainting brush, frequency separation capability, and a full set of liquify features built-in.
Overview of Serif Affinity Photo Features
- Engineered for professionals
- Comprehensive RAW editing
- Unsurpassed file compatibility
- Work in any color space
- Dedicated RAW editing workspace
- Complete digital darkroom
- Fast, customizable effects
- Advanced adjustment layers
- Live blend modes
- Sophisticated selection refinement
- Precise photo stitching
- Extensive retouching tools
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 64-bit
- RAM: 2GB RAM (4GB RAM recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 624MB of available space; more during installation