Free Download Arclab MailList Controller 13 full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is an advanced newsletter and email marketing system.
Arclab MailList Controller 13.2. free Full Download 2022 provides the facilities to manage the contacts of your clients and leads using a single interface, thus making it easy for you to access a comprehensive and updated list that can enable you to build highly qualified targeted mailing lists.
Also, download Adobe Lightroom Classic v10.2 Mac Latest Update 2022
Overview of Arclab MailList Controller 13
This program is the newsletter software and email marketing system for your MS Windows-based PC, notebook, or server. Send personalized email marketing campaigns and newsletters to your contact lists.
It includes all features required for a successful newsletter service or email marketing campaign and covers every aspect of modern mailing list management.
Moreover, the built-in WYSIWYG message editor will compose personalized rich-text (HTML) email newsletters in MIME format with an alternate plain-text part. You can import HTML files, edit the message in an external HTML editor, add inline images and file attachments to your newsletters.
Features of Arclab MailList Controller 13
- Send unlimited newsletter mailings
- No extra costs per message
- No subscriptions and no recurring fees
- Send newsletters and campaigns from your own computer
- Send messages in your own design and layout
- Responsive and static email newsletter templates included
- E-mail Spam Filter
- Easily submit forms and receive email addresses.
- Makes managing your lists easy!
- Send newsletters to thousands of subscribers in minutes
- Multiply lists by building them with the total like of articles, contacts
- Mail List Controller is a powerful, yet easy to use tool that manages mailing
- A complete mail list management and delivery solution
- Collection and email marketing are the two key areas of an organization. Our mail
- Protect your email from spam and other malicious content
What is New 2022?
- New 2022 is a powerful mailing list software that helps you send newsletters, e
- New is the first and only program for managing email marketing campaigns for small businesses
- Stay IN TOUCH with your clients and contacts by sending email newsletters,
- The most intuitive software for staying in touch
- Stay in touch with your customers in the most efficient and cost-effective way
- Manage your email with the best mail client.
- Keep your mail programs running smoothly
- It is our pleasure to announce a new version of the Mailing List Controller
- This free ML software program offers a solution to users who want to manage email
- New in ArcMail 13.2
- Create beautiful newsletters and email marketing campaigns with MailList Controller 13.2.
- The new features in MailList Controller 13.2 include an updated user interface
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Arclab MailList Controller 13 is a powerful software program that allows you to control and manage a mailing list. It offers you the main facilities for email configuration, including a resizable and customizable main window, and a built-in HTML editor. The program also contains a mail filtering module that works together with all of the above-mentioned functions.
Arclab MailList Controller is a powerful and intuitive mass e-mailing software developed for network administrators to design and manage professional bulk mailing campaigns such as newsletters. It can also be used by individuals or small companies wanting to easily send personalized or customized notifications, reminders, and updates to family, friends, or co-workers. Multilingual (English, French, German). Trial version available.
The MC13.2(22) version is the professional version, it is the most advanced Mail List Management software, it has the latest network-wide (NX) technology to handle “Opt-in” subscribers efficiently. With MC13.2(22), you can define your mail groups, set separate welcome messages for each group, collect small files and send with batch mail merge when you add a new subscriber to each group.<br>