Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical Overview
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical toolset now included with AutoCAD. Efficiently create, modify, and document electrical controls systems with an industry-specific toolset for electrical design.
It contains all the functionality of AutoCAD, plus a comprehensive set of tools for automating control engineering tasks, such as building circuits, numbering wires, and creating bills of material.
This program provides a library of more than 700,000 electrical symbols and components, includes real-time error checking, and enables electrical and mechanical teams to collaborate on digital prototypes built with Autodesk Inventor software. Electrical offers control engineers a competitive edge by helping save hours of effort, so they can spend more time innovating.
Electrical is one of the toolsets available in one AutoCAD. This powerful AutoCAD add-on for electrical designers and engineers offers automated drafting tools for designing wiring, circuiting, PLC modules, panels, and data and schedules. This is on top of all the benefits that AutoCAD brings to the table. This course provides the novice user with the training required to use AutoCAD Electrical quickly and effectively.
ALSO DOWNLOAD AutoScreenRecorder Pro 5.0.711
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical
- Generate and update customized reports.
- Easily share DWG drawings with stakeholders.
- Use folders to organize drawings and reorder files for electrical drafting projects.
- Publish schematics to multipage PDFs.
- Reduce errors with automatic numbers for wires and tags for components.
- Use Circuit Builder for simple electrical design.
- Select from a rich library of electrical symbols.
- Catch problems before the build phase begins.
- Keep track of parent/child contacts in real time.
- Define a project’s I/O assignments.
- Enhanced preview and direct component insertion.
- Integrated mechatronics solution with Inventor.
What is New 2022?
- TAPE. CUT. DESIGN!
- The most powerful Electrical CAD software with all the latest features, and now with
- The DESK Electrical is a full featured electrical CAD software.
- desk AutoCAD Electrical via CADENAS GmbH
- DESK AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- Afterward,Design. Engineer. Compete.
- Furthermore,Designed for Electrical Engineering
- Smart Connections
- Our latest release is packed with new features that will help you design faster,
- Easily draw, print and share professional quality electrical designs
- These releases provide several new and enhanced features, including:
- Create, Communicate, Collaborate
- A complete portfolio of products that are designed to meet your project management needs.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4.5 GB of free disk space for install
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2013 software with powerful electrical design tools lets you easily design and document electrical systems, such as those for lighting, power, high voltage, low voltage, and telecommunications. Customize your schematic symbols to suit your needs with AutoCAD Electrical. No other electrical design software offers our level of customization in a single solution.
The AutoCAD Electrical drawing toolkit is a set of utilities built into AutoCAD Electrical that allows you to draw electrical systems with greater flexibility and efficiency. Using the tools in the toolkit, you can join electrical symbols by wires or by bus bars, automatically scale or rotate electrical line weights, and control the fill color of conductors. In addition, the tools support a variety of unit types and enhance your ability to import IEC wiring diagrams.