This plug-in is essentially a two ways corner pin effect but it’s not the corner pin you are used to. It is corner pin on steroids!
It computes direct transformation from one perspective space to another (“homography”)
Apply custom brushes to mask paths in After Effects, in 3D space, with Motion Blur and Squash and Stretch!
Motion blur is computed per brush, including maskPath and parameters animation.
Switch between 2D and 3D modes. 3D responds to cameras and has per vertex 3D control.
Have ever wished After Effects has a “Spline Deformer”? Then say hello to Boa!
- NEW: Undistort part of the texture. For example when bending an arm but you want to leave the hand undistorted. See feature video below.
- Warp any source along any mask path
- Rotate and twist along the path
- Full control over start, end, scale and z position along the path
- Mesh definition and sub-sampling for complete quality control
- Extrude and contour in 3D!
- Reacts to comp camera and lights
- Super fast rendering
- Fully native plugin
Control mask vertices (and tangents) individually using a native plugin in After Effects!
New in version 2
- Ram preview conservation. The biggest issue with previous version was Ram preview being invalidated
by the plugin. Mask Avenger 2.0 new baking system avoids this.
- 3D mask. Mask Avenger now controls mask in 3D, without the use of null layers and expressions.
Masks are then computed faster, and expression writing is simplified.
- Background baking. When the mask needs to be modified, Mask Avenger will transform it instantly at
current time, and bake the rest of the work area in the background. This means you can continue working
while Mask Avenger is busy baking. This replaces the « Dynamic » and « bake » modes.
- Better shape layers compatibility. Bugs related to « dynamic » mode disappeared with the new baking
- Work area and layer’s duration don’t affect Mask Avenger’s computation speed anymore. Of course,
baking 100,000 keyframes takes longer than 10, but the new baking system allows you to continue working
while it is baking.
- No more need for Mask Renderer. Mask Avenger now uses AE’s own masking function, and runs faster.
- Mask preview. Mask avenger 2.0 have a preview system to dynamically show you the changes before they
are applied to the mask. This avoids delay when mask is modified by expressions, other layers or camera.
You can now generate and animate 3D shapes by simply using masks, no new complicated UI to learn!
The GPU accelerated renderer lets you integrate your 3D shapes with other layers, using composition cameras and lights.
Dynamic Comp 2 allows you to share compositions between several projects.
To do so, just select a composition in your project panel, and press the « Export Composition » button.
Your composition will be exported as a .aep project, at the location and with the name you’ll choose.
Now your composition can be used in any After Effects project using Dynamic Comp.
So, what’s the difference with just importing the composition’s project?
Your comp is now linked to a reference project, and you can update it when ever you want !
All 9 BAO plugins are cracked and working fine.
Mask 3d Warper
Mask Brush Fill
Download File: Direct Link