With the Camtasia Studio software, you can capture and record your own screen. This software has the capability to recognize the movements of the screen and the performed tasks. With Camtasia Studio you can create professional clips without much skill. Using this software, you can also import and edit HD movies from your camcorder to Windows. Using the internal software, you can share and manage your product on the Internet.
Making movies is one of the most useful applications of this program. The ability to apply various effects on the film simplifies the work of making professional projects by this software
- Capture a window in Windows or a specific part of the screen or entire screen
- Movie recording in various formats
- Add photos and music to the shot
- Take advantage of Free TechSmith Fuse for mobile recording.
Windows System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit Versions only)
- 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: Quad-core i5 processor or better)
- 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 8 GB or more)
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024 × 768 or greater
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later (included)
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)