Phase One Capture One Pro Mac Overview
Capture One continues to lead the way in RAW file image editing. Expertise from creating customized color profiles for more than 400 cameras, combined with our relentless dedication to creative freedom has brought recognition to Capture One’s workflow, our exceptional color handling, and precision editing tools.
Capture One converter is equipped with ICC- profiles for each camera model , which greatly improves the quality of treatment and provides the best possible quality color reproduction. It allows you to convert RAW- images ( including batch mode ) to obtain excellent results with the default settings (Auto Adjustments) for many cameras – so you can, for example, quickly adjust the white balance and exposure to slightly increase the contrast or darken or lighten the image, which greatly speeds up the processing of photos.
From customizable tools, keyboard shortcuts to graphics acceleration and instant tethered capture – Capture One is built to minimize your workload and maximize your efficiency. Design your own workspace and decide your own way of working in Capture One.
Features of Phase One Capture One Pro Mac
- New 3-Way Color Balance Tool for color grading
- Dynamic Locations for optimized workflow
- High resolution previews for 4K and 5K monitors
- Resizable Curve and Color Balance tools
- General under-the-hood improvements for tethering
- Improved graphics in tool Library
- New 5-point Curve preset for ease-of-use