Phase One Capture One Pro Overview
Capture One continues to lead the way in RAW file image editing. Expertise from creating customized color profiles for more than 400 cameras, combined with our relentless dedication to creative freedom has brought recognition to Capture One’s workflow, our exceptional color handling, and precision editing tools.
Capture One converter is equipped with ICC- profiles for each camera model , which greatly improves the quality of treatment and provides the best possible quality color reproduction. It allows you to convert RAW- images ( including batch mode ) to obtain excellent results with the default settings (Auto Adjustments) for many cameras – so you can, for example, quickly adjust the white balance and exposure to slightly increase the contrast or darken or lighten the image, which greatly speeds up the processing of photos.
From customizable tools, keyboard shortcuts to graphics acceleration and instant tethered capture – Capture One is built to minimize your workload and maximize your efficiency. Design your own workspace and decide your own way of working in Capture One.
Features of Phase One Capture One Pro
- New 3-Way Color Balance Tool for color grading
- Dynamic Locations for optimized workflow
- High resolution previews for 4K and 5K monitors
- Resizable Curve and Color Balance tools
- General under-the-hood improvements for tethering
- Improved graphics in tool Library
- New 5-point Curve preset for ease-of-use
What is New?
- Your Smart Device. Your Memories. Captured.
- the best way to capture, share and edit your life’s moments
- The First Digital Camera for Professionals
- Pioneering the future of digital image making
- The world’s most advanced medical imaging system for orthopedic surgeons, available
- The World’s Most Advanced All-In-One Camera
- Photography at your fingertips.
- Your Best Photography Companion
- your first step to better photographs
- Capture the moment, one photo at a time
- Afterward,Capture – Capture all the moments
- Capture your world
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU with 2 cores or better
- 8 GB of RAM
- 10 GB of free hard disk space
- Color calibrated monitor with 1280×800, 24-bit resolution at 96dpi screen ruling
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6.2 (will be installed if not present)
- A PDF reader is needed to read the release notes.
The best photo editing software for professional photographers! Use this software to solve all your editing needs with ease. It has built-in filters, digital darkroom tools, color management tools, powerful layouts and many other useful features. The software’s interface is procedure based which makes it easy to learn.
The DxO PhotoLab Edit Module lets you edit photos as non-destructively as possible for optimal image quality, and side-by-side comparison to your original file. The new Face Lab tool helps locate and focus on a subject’s eyes, nose, and mouth for great portraits.