CorelDRAW Graphics Suite Overview
Using CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 you can skip sketching and scanning from paper and go right to our enhanced LiveSketch drawing tool to capture your ideas the instant that creativity strikes. With new and enhanced features and tools it’s a fresh, must-have version for any designer from beginner to pro.
This suite is a leading graphic design software enjoyed by millions of professionals, small business owners, and design enthusiasts worldwide. It offers a seamless design experience for graphics, layout, illustration, photo editing, tracing, web images, print projects, art, typography, and more. Design with confidence and achieve stunning results.
Whatever your creative passion, talents or interests, this program delivers a collection of complementary powerful applications to satisfy all your design needs and delight your audience.
Also downloadCorel VideoStudio Ultimate 2021 v184.108.40.2060
Available programs in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
- orelDRAW 2020
- Afterward.Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2020
- Corel Font Manager 2020
- Also,Corel CONNECT 2020
- Corel CAPTURE 2020
- Corel AfterShot 3 HDR
Features of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
- Symmetry drawing mode
- Block Shadow tool
- Publish to WordPress
- AfterShot 3 HDR
- Straighten photos interactively
- Adjust photo perspective interactively
- Apply envelopes to bitmaps
- LiveSketch tool
What is New?
- The Most Powerful Graphics Creation Software on the Planet.
- The World’s Leading Graphics Software
- It’s All About the Art. Drawing. Design. Create.
- Easier, Faster, Better
- Design the Futur
- The Art and Science of Creative Graphics
- Smooth vector strokes, textures and gradient fills.
- Get the job done faster with new features in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
- You Can Do Anything
- Discover the possibilities
- Experience the most complete digital imaging software collection with Corel ® DRAW Graphics
- Power to the Creators
- Create, collaborate and connect to the world with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Windows 10, 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest updates and service packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
- CD drive optional (for box installation). Installation from CD requires a download of up to 800 MB
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is the most advanced and comprehensive vector and bitmap graphics software available today. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite includes CorelDRAW, Corel PHOTO-PAINT, Corel PowerTRACE and Corel CONNECT.
A Complete Graphics Suite that takes desktop publishing, vector illustration, image editing and image-based content creation to the next level. Using multiple tools in one step, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite combines powerful, easy-to-use vector graphics illustration software with essential bitmap design tools.