One of the drawbacks of surfing online is the possibility of losing personal data. VPN service providers strive to solve this issue and one of these is CyberGhost. Based on the OpenVPN protocol with SSL encryption, it enables you to navigate on the Internet, using a secure virtual private network. Thus, data transfers, user actions and the location address are concealed, allowing you to surf anonymously.
• CyberGhost VPN provides you with a virtual private network protected by 256-bit AES encryption. The encryption keys are generated on your own computer so no one can use them to eavesdrop on your network activities.
• CyberGhost VPN works with almost any program that accesses the Internet, letting you surf, communicate, and share data anonymously. To prevent misuse by spammers, email programs should not be concealed (this does not apply to web mail, i.e., mail applications accessed by browsers).
• CyberGhost VPN allows you to surf securely when using public WLANs and hotspots and prevents others from spying on your data transmissions (does not apply to traditional email clients, which cannot operate inside the VPN).
• CyberGhost VPN offers a high-performance server network. Basic users experience only minimal delays while premium users will hardly notice the difference.
• CyberGhost VPN provides its subscribers with 256-bit AES-encrypted online storage (careful: lost passwords cannot be recovered).
• CyberGhost VPN guarantees premium subscribers a minimum bandwidth of 2,000 kbit/s (higher speeds depend on server load).
• CyberGhost VPN supports all PC Internet connections (WLAN, Internet cafes, UMTS, DSL, ISDN, modem).
• CyberGhost VPN gives users more online security and freedom with fewer worries about Internet privacy.
• CyberGhost VPN has an easy-to-follow overview of subscriptions costs and continually-updated usage reports.