DameWare Remote Support is a powerful application designed to help network administrators who need to remotely access other computers. This package contains various tools that help you increase the performance of your daily activities. The Remote Support software is a flagship suite that allows you to perform many network management tasks. This tool shows you the installed devices or running programs, the start of the service, and you can stop the processes and turn off the computer remotely. You also have access to tools access to backup or folder management.
Features DameWare Remote Support:
- Support for Windows®, Mac OS® X, and Linux® computers
- Screen subscription, chat, file transfer, MRC, RDP or VNC session start
- Provide remote support to users anywhere with DameWare Central Server or Internet Proxy
- Manage users and licenses with active Active Directory® synchronization, create and share a global hosting list, control and enable the license.
- Supports Android smartphones and tablets and iOS devices such as the iPhone or iPad
- Remote Troubleshooting, Restart Services and Processes, Edit Registry, View and Delete Event Logs
- Operating System
Windows Vista 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
Download File: Direct Link