Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio For Mac
DaVinci Resolve Studio Mac everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials. It’s perfect for both offline and online editing. The high-performance playback engine makes editing and trimming incredibly fast, even for processor-intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
Featuring a universal timeline, powerful database-driven design, bin and clip locking, built-in chat, timeline comparison tools, and more, DaVinci Resolve Studio is the world’s only post-production solution that lets different artists all work together on the same project at the same time!
Blackmagic RAW is a new and modern codec that gives you stunning image quality and blazing fast performance in an intelligent new file format. Featuring advanced de-mosaic technology and a revolutionary intelligent design, Blackmagic RAW gives you both the quality and benefits of RAW with the speed, ease of use, and file sizes of traditional video formats.
Also, download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2019.010.20069
Overview of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio for Mac Features
- Introducing the Cut Page!
- Fairlight Console LCD Monitor
- Legendary DaVinci Quality
- New and Improved ResolveFX
- DaVinci Neural Engine
- Enhanced Loudness Monitoring
- Copy and Paste Attributes
- Faster 3D Performance
- Better Memory Management
- Tape Style Audio Scrubbing
- Intelligent Edit Modes
- Transform, Retime and Stabilize
What is New2022?
- The New DaVinci Resolve 17 Features
- Designed for the creator in you.
- New Ripple Editor
- There is nothing theoretical about this new release. We have focused on giving you
- Resolve Studio is now part of DaVinci Resolve. This
- DaVinci Resolve Studio is an integrated post-production studio that
- A complete post-production solution for video, audio, music and color.
- Creator for All
- Resolve Studio is a collection of applications that help you achieve professional results in
- What’s new in Resolve Studio v17.0
- Work with Resolve and DaVinci for Mac
- Resolve Studio is a powerhouse post production tool for color correction, audio post
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS: macOS 10.14.6 Mojave
- Memory: 16 GB of system memory. 32 GB when using Fusion
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later
- RED Rocket-X Driver 22.214.171.124 and Firmware 126.96.36.199 or later
- RED Rocket Driver 188.8.131.52 and Firmware 184.108.40.206 or later
DaVinci Resolve Studio Mac is designed for professionals who want all the color grading features of DaVinci Resolve but in a turn-key nonlinear editor. Exclusive to DaVinci Resolve Studio are multi-user collaboration tools, Mercury Playback Engine, FrameFlex toolset, ResolveFX, and more. See how you can edit faster with easy trimming, copying, and pasting—improve your rough cut with scene detection, change clip speed or duration with smart Speed Edit—and save time with Dynamic Trimming. Make precise modifications using keyframe controls or refine problem areas with Curve
DaVinci Resolve Studio 17.0 is the world’s most advanced solution for color correction, visual effects, and audio post-production. Powerful new tools include collaborative multi-user workflows, Over 100 Ripple and Transform filters, DaVinci Resolve Lite for low-cost number crunching on your laptop, Redesigned UI with new artistic tools including Lumetri Color Panel, Cinema Tone Matching, SuperScale image scaling.
With the Resolve Studio 17.0, DaVinci Software presents a comprehensive video editing solution which is geared towards both beginners and professionals. Editing videos you recorded with the help of this software is so easy that even beginners can do it without any problems.