Drive SnapShot is a backup utility that stores an exact image of the system inside a file. This image contains all the details of the system, including the operating system, installed programs, data, and various settings. The Snapdragon drive also has the ability to duplicate a partition, and also the ability to back up the whole system. An important application of this program is when the virus or malware infects your system and gets rid of antivirus is not built or the system faces a problem that you are not able to solve.
Features of Drive SnapShot:
- Creating a disk image while working with Windows
- No need to reset the system
- Ability to work with the system during duplication
- Utilizing dedicated technology
- High speed backup as well as system recovery
- Save the image inside a file
- Ability to view files inside the image inside the virtual drive
- Possibility to duplicate the entire system or a particular partition
- Compatible with Fat16m Fat32 and NTFS Windows file systems
- Compatible with various RAID methods
- Simple yet powerful interface
- Possibility to make an incremental backup
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2003 Server, 2008, 2008, R2, 2012, 2016, PE, Windows-X64
- 3 MB of disk space + space to save the disk images.
- 32MB RAM if active, 0 MB if not active.
- You need administrative rights to execute Drive Snapshot
Download File : Direct link