EaseUS Todo Backup Overview
With the software EaseUS Todo Backup you can create individual backups of complete hard disks as well as of selected directories and files. The storage location can be drives or hard disk partitions, external storage media, network drives, cloud services (Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive) or CDs and DVDs.
EaseUS Todo Backup handles both incremental and differential backups. In addition, you can create an emergency CD, compact data to save space, use a data encryption and create automatic backups via scheduler. EaseUS Todo Backup supports hard disks with a capacity of up to 16 terabytes.
Features of EaseUS Todo Backup
- EaseUS Todo Backup Technician protects crucial business data across multiple systems. 100% safe: never risk losing data again.
- Clone hard drive data to another disk for disk upgrading. Clone HDD to SSD, MBR disk to GPT disk, or GPT disk to MBR disk.
- Clone select partitions or dynamic disk volumes to save time and storage space.
- Restore system from backup in minutes. Mitigate the impact and downtime of destructive events.
- Supports P2V copy, P2V recovery and P2V image file conversion (convert physical image to virtual image).
- Restore individual file items directly from your complete image backup, without having to restore the entire image. Restore only what you need, for greater efficiency.
- To better protect images, you may configure an off-site copy of backup tasks. Images will be automatically duplicated to FTP upon backup completion.
- Supports creating backups on tape devices, CD/DVD, hard drive (large capacity disks), iSCSI device, NAS, DAS, or network locations.
- Remotely boot one machine via network to back up or restore data on it. Especially useful for bare metal recovery.
- Perform backup jobs on data without interruption while the database is actively online and in operation.
System Requirements And Technical Details
– Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
– Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/SBS 2003/2008
– CPU: at least with X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500 MHz
– RAM: 1GB at least
– A standard PC system with mouse, keyboard and color monitor.
– CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW,DVD+R/RW or DVD+R DL drive for bootable media creation.