Your Photography. Elevated. Revolutionary tools and AI technologies in Luminar 4 bring new heights to photo editing. Luminar 4 is the next generation of our all-in-one image editing and photo management software. Luminar 4 is designed to deliver professional results in less time and to help photographers unlock their best images.
All New in Luminar 4:
AI Sky Replacement
Replace the sky to change the mood of your photo — instantly. Thanks to intelligent algorithms, this challenging task is now automated.
AI Skin Enhancer & Portrait Enhancer
Enhance your portraits faster than ever with revolutionary human-aware technology. Get amazingly realistic results on portraits shot outdoors or in a studio.
Quickly reveal important parts of each image without spoiling the rest of the photo. This content-aware tool detects areas that could look richer and enhances them.
Create realistic light rays. Add a source of sunlight and move it around your image. Watch volumetric sunbeams magically seep between objects such as trees and buildings.
AI Accent makes dozens of complex adjustments when you move just one slider. New human-aware technology recognizes people and applies adjustments selectively for ultra-realistic results.
Explore, rate, sort & enjoy images from all your folders with ease and pleasure.
Apply instant Looks
Immerse in more than 70 Looks, handcrafted by recognized photo artists. Divided into seven Categories. Create and share your own unique Looks.
Make your landscapes pop
With Landscape Enhancer toolset it takes few slides to add more charm to your landscapes. Apply Dehaze to restore depth and color. Add warm sunlight with Golden Hour. Works perfectly on landscapes or outdoor portraits. Improve colors of plants, trees or flowers with Foliage Enhancer.
Erase unwanted objects
Get rid of unwanted objects, strangers, and odd details — in a click, with Erase tool.
Boost creativity with Creative tools
– Use it for a gritty cinematic look. Often used in stylized fashion shoots and grungy athletic portraits.
– For an aged look with flat color and high contrast. Works great for both landscapes and portraits.
– Creates a dreamy look with increased contrast and a delicate glow.
– Remap the colors in an image for creative new options. LUTs can be used for color grading, B&W conversion, or digital film stocks.
– Textures give your photos a new appearance. They’re especially great when you’re trying to achieve a vintage or grungy look.
– Creates a lighting effect, especially around bright areas such as streetlights and sky.
– Emulates the structure of analog film stock by introducing a random, stylized texture into your image.
– Adds a strong softening or blurring effect to part of your photo, simulating fog.
Flawlessly remove digital noise from any type of photo. Get perfect images no matter the camera or shooting conditions.
Create more dramatic shots. Bring crystal-clear sharpness to your images. Enhance the clarity of small, medium or large details selectively.
– Graphics: Open GL 3.3 or later compatible
– Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
– OS: Windows 7 or higher (only x64-bit OS)
– RAM: 8 GB or more
– Disk Space: 10 GB free space