Overview of Magix Sound Forge Pro Benefits
MAGIX SOUND FORGE on up to 32 channels simultaneously, at sample rates up to 64-bit/384 kHz. SOUND FORGE Pro 13 is a fully-portable recording studio that you can take with you wherever you go for multichannel recordings of classical concerts, live bands and other challenging projects.
SOUND FORGE Pro provides professional audio processing and sound design at the highest level. From video soundtracks to the final surround sound mix, edit audio with sample-accurate precision. Numerous effect processors and editing tools make SOUND FORGE Pro the ideal application for sound designers.
With the all-new SOUND FORGE Pro, you can deliver technically perfect masters for CD or streaming, all thanks to its advanced signal processing tools and high-end effects based on top-quality DSP algorithms. Restore recordings and remove clicks, pops, and other noise with ease.
Also, download AllMapSoft Mapquest Maps Downloader v5.234.2021
Overview of Magix Sound Forge Pro Features
- 32-channel file recording, editing and processing
- 64-bit architecture
- Customizable interface: 4 color levels, new icon design & docking
- New VST engine & ARA2 support Record at 64-bit/384 kHz
- Numerous audio effects & plug-ins
- Mastering and restoration with iZotope plug-ins: Ozone 8 Elements & RX 7 Elements
- Peak Meter V2 for level measurement
- zplane élastique Timestretch with new élastiquePro v3 engine
What is New2022?
- Simple page for program’s site
- Audio Editor for Music, Audio and Voice
- Processing of many audio tracks has never been so easy
- Complete Audio Production Suite for Music, Film & Multimedia
- Functions for contemporary audio production
- New features
- Improved Recovery for Recovery Media
- Discover the sound you’re looking for with this powerful tool
- Sound Forge Pro 15 is a full-featured professional recording, editing and
- MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 15 is the latest version of the audio
- New in MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 15
- New features in Sound Forge Pro 15 include:
- The easiest way to edit audio is with MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 15.
- Change: Master-track functionality
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1 GHz RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Program language: English