Overview of NextLimit Maxwell Studio Benefits
NextLimit Maxwell Render Studio 3D rendering software for architects and designers. Maxwell is legendary for its quality and realism, and delivers great results via a simple set-up, which lets you focus on lighting. For freelancers, project managers, visualizers & designers.
Maxwell has the tools for you (and your team). Forget endless test rendering and enjoy creative improvising on-the-fly. Improve your designs through lighting. Make lighting animations in an instant. Save time. Save time. And save time.And do it all from just one render. This is the power of the mighty Multilight.
Maxwell 4’s major new feature – a GPU render engine! The new engine requires a CUDA capable NVIDIA graphics card to use all the power that GPUs provide to accelerate the render process. All the technology under the hood is identical to the classic CPU engine – which means your images are exactly the same, unbeatable Maxwell quality.
Overview of NextLimit Maxwell Studio Features
- Tone Mapping and Camera Response features so you can fine tune the look of your images.
- Limitless lighting setups in real time.
- Work smarter and faster by editing lights before and after the render finishes.
- Create a lighting catalog for your client.
- Automatically update your catalog with different lighting positions or geometry.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS:Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016.
- CPU:2 GHz Intel® Core2 processor, AMD Athlon 64 or better
- Memory:1GB RAM minimum. 16 GB of RAM memory is highly recommended
- Space:1.7 GB available hard disk space for installation
- GPU:Accelerated OpenGL drivers
- NextLimit Maxwell 5 Studio v184.108.40.206
- NextLimit Maxwell 5 v5.0.2 for SketchUp 2017-2020
- NextLimit Maxwell 5 v5.0.6 for Maya 2016-2020
- NextLimit Maxwell 5 v5.0.0 for Cinema 4D R14-R21
- NextLimit Maxwell 5 v5.0.9 for 3DS Max 2011-2020
Download File: Direct Link