Media Player Classic
The Media Player Classic project started in 2003 with the initial release and was originally released as Closed-Source, which was then turned up and released after some time.
Media Player Classic – Home Cinema or MPC-HC, an optimized version with much more advanced features than the base version of Media Player, and is one of the best available players. Another version of MPC-BE (called the BlackBerry Media Player) is released by Russian developers, which is more up-to-date on the look and feel of the shell. Low volume, high stability and full compatibility with the latest 64-bit Windows versions of the features of this software.
Features of Media Player Classic:
- Simple and easy interface
- Complete and very light stability
- Full support for common audio and video formats
- Very high quality video playback
- No common problems with Korean players such as KMPlayer
- Has a variety of image and sound settings
- Full support for a variety of subtitle formats and compatibility with Persian subtitles
- Any Windows OS (7+) with 64-bit CPU
Download File: Direct Link