Native Instruments Guitar Rig Pro Overview
Guitar Rig 5 Pro is one of the most successful products of the Berlin-based software company Native Instruments and has long since gained widespread acceptance among the commonly-known conservative guitarist group. Over the years, Guitar Rig has been getting better and better both in terms of features and flexibility and, above all, in terms of sound.
Legendary guitar and bass amplifiers, modeled with award-winning Dynamic Tube Response Technology. These amps convey the character, charm, and feel of their real-world counterparts. Each amp has its own matched cabinet plus an extra set of alternative cabinets – 27 exquisite models in all.
This program is even better equipped than the excellent previous version. The new amps and effects are overall outstanding, the new Control Room Pro module is a meaningful and powerful sound extension, thanks to the clever container module Guitar Rig is now even more live-fit. What else does the electric guitar group want?
Features of Native Instruments Guitar Rig Pro
- Create inspiring sounds for guitar, bass and more
- 17 amps, 27 cabinets, 54 effects
- In-depth tone shaping with a choice of mics and positioning
- A studio full of amps, cabs, mics and creative tools – GUITAR RIG gives you the power to shape your tone to perfection.
- The gold standard for guitar and bass
- Free guitar rig player
- The Control Room features let you configure precise microphone setups for your chosen amp, cabinet, and effects setup
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more