Paragon NTFS for Mac® is fully compatible with Apple’s new security policy ensuring fast, hassle-free and safe access to NTFS partitions from macOS 10.12 Sierra. Once the program is installed, the user can get started right away: conveniently navigate contents and read, edit, copy or create files and folders. The driver guarantees advanced support of NTFS file systems and provides fast and transparent read/write access to any NTFS partition under macOS 10.12.
Features of Paragon NTFS for Mac
Write files to NTFS drives on your Mac
– Can’t write, copy, edit, or delete files on Windows NTFS-formatted drives from your Mac?
– It’s because Apple’s macOS has limited support for Windows volumes — that is, you can only read data, but can’t write or delete anything.
– Paragon NTFS for Mac 15 provides blazing fast, unlimited read/write access to NTFS hard drives, SSDs, or thumb drives formatted for Windows computers!
All operations just a click away!
– Thanks to our lightweight and extremely useful menu bar app.
– Access all your NTFS drives and perform the most common volume operations like mount, unmount, and verify.
– Quickly restart your Mac in Windows from the menubar (assuming it’s installed on your mounted NTFS drive).
Seamless User Experience – Through Outstanding Design
If you’ve ever used Apple’s Disk Utility, you already know how to use Paragon NTFS for Mac 15. If you haven’t, it will only take a few moments to get acquainted. Paragon NTFS for Mac 15 inherits the best of Apple’s Disk Utility and takes it to the next level, augmenting NTFS volume operations and advanced mount options.
Mounting is entirely under your control
Select this option if you’d like to specify which users are allowed to access each newly-created file or folder, along with their read/write/execute privileges.
Save last access time:
Select this option if you need macOS to recall every file you access on a selected volume.
Enable Spotlight Indexing:
Select this option if you want instant Spotlight search, and if you want to view the detailed info about volume used space: how much space is occupied by applications, music, video, photos, etc.
Mount in Read-Only:
Select this option, if you need to access sensitive data without modifying any files.
Do not mount automatically:
Select this option if you want to manually control access to a volume.
Paragon NTFS for Mac 15 speaks fluently many languages:
– Magyarország – Magyar
Recent Changes in NTFS for Mac
• Back up the entire macOS system to an external Windows-formatted drive.
• Granular recovery of individual files and folders.
Download File: Direct Link