Overview of Skylum Luminar 4 Benefits
Skylum Luminar makes your photos the center of attention. A beautiful interface offers a sleek canvas to enjoy and enhance your photography without extra distractions. This program elevates photo editing to a whole new level of power and performance. Wherever your creativity takes you, you’ll get the tools you need to make beautiful images without extra efforts.
Skylum designed it with a scalable, adaptive user interface… one that’s responsive and beautiful. In it you’ll find a powerful set of tools which are easy to use. We believe it can help all photographers from professionals to new photographers.
Luminar also brings an innovative user interface, that photographers can adjust/customize based on the style of their photography, skill level and preferences. This makes this program a highly personalized photo software tool, suitable for photographers of all skill levels.
Overview of Skylum Luminar 4 Features
- Replace the sky to change the mood of your photo — instantly. Thanks to intelligent algorithms, this challenging task is now automated.
- Enhance your portraits faster than ever with revolutionary human-aware technology. Get amazingly realistic results on portraits shot outdoors or in a studio.
- Quickly reveal important parts of each image without spoiling the rest of the photo. This content-aware tool detects areas that could look richer and enhances them.
- Create realistic light rays. Add a source of sunlight and move it around your image. Watch volumetric sunbeams magically seep between objects such as trees and buildings.
- Explore, rate, sort & enjoy images from all your folders with ease and pleasure.
- Immerse in more than 70 Looks, handcrafted by recognized photo artists. Divided into seven Categories. Create and share your own unique Looks.
- Flawlessly remove digital noise from any type of photo. Get perfect images no matter the camera or shooting conditions.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7 or higher (Only x64-bit OS)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
- Open GL 3.3 or later compatible Graphics Card
- RAM: 8 Gb RAM or more
- Hard disk: 10 Gb free space