Uninstall Tool 3.5.7
Uninstall Tool is a powerful software utility for removing unused software and files left from your system. Using Uninstall Tool, you can remove your desired software, along with registry entries and all the rest of the software from your Windows. In Windows, there is a tool to remove software, but this tool does not have the ability to completely remove file and registry entries.
Using the Uninstall Tool, you can even eliminate heavy software such as Photoshop and antivirus completely without leaving the smallest footprint. Using the “Install and Trace” feature, you can monitor the installation process of the software and identify all the files and registries that the software adds to the system. In this case, if you want to remove the software, you can easily delete all the files and registry identified.
Uninstall Tool 3.5.7 Features
- Startup Manager Tools to Manage Startup Software at Windows Startup
- The ability to put the Uninstall Tool in the Control Panel
- Show full name, occupied size and date of software installation
- Exit from the list of software as HTML
- There are two ways to remove software
- Delete all remaining files or Temp
- Delete all registry entries that have not been cleared by uninstalling the software
- Install and Trace to monitor software installation process and identify all software files
Download File : Direct Link