USB Safely Remove
USB Safely Remove is a utility for effortless and speedy disconnection of any removable devices. Not only does it save time, but it ensures that all data remains on a device when it is unplugged. Safely Remove is a system utility designed for quick and safely stopping USB Flash Drives connected to your computer. With this utility you can safely stop and remove USB Flash Drives much faster then using “Safely remove hardware”” icon in the system tray.
- *Unlimited number of processes to launch
You may specify to launch any number of processes for specified event. For example you may setup launching a backup of the drive before stopping and following disomounting of a TrueCrypt volume
- *Optional command line parameters
You may pass such device parameters as drive letter, drive label, device PNP name into the process command line via parameter templates (e.g. this command line will browse a drive in Explorer on device connection: explorer.exe %DriveLetter%)
- *New events to launch programs
Now programs can be launched after device plugging, before device stopping, after device stopping and after device removing
- *Global autorun
You can setup a program to be launched not only for certain device, but for all hotplug devices in the system
What’s New ?
- Command line tool crashed in some cases
- Bug report dialog displayed network error on successful connection to the server
- Minor glitches in interface when displayed in a non English language
- Automatic check for updates was broken, the program never did it despite the corresponding option set
Download File : Direct Link