V-Ray for Rhino Overview
With new quick render presets and intuitive controls, you can focus on design, and not sweat the technical details. V-Ray’s twin-engine rendering architecture takes full advantage of the latest CPU or GPU hardware.
Furthermore with its full suite of tools, you can render anything and everything — from quick design concepts to your most detailed 3D models. This tool is very easy to learn and easy to use, V-Ray works seamlessly with Rhino’s versatile 3D modeling tools.
Features of V-Ray for Rhino
- Render while you design. See results right away as you adjust lights, materials and cameras.
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%
- Render realistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray’s powerful and fast global illumination.
- Render natural and artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
- Render realistic daylight for any time and any location.
- Add depth to your images with realistic atmospheric effects.
- Render VR content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Create realistic grass, fabrics and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
- Render quick cutaways and cross sections with V-Ray Clipper.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported platforms: Rhinoceros 5.0 64-bit.
- Supported on Windows 7 or later (64-bit recommended)