Overview of V-Ray Next for Revit Benefits
V-Ray was made for designers. It’s fast to set up, with no complicated settings and no training required. V-Ray for Revit is built to handle your largest building models and works in Revit with no import or export needed. Render quick and make design decisions faster. Of the top100 architecture firms in the world 92 render with V-Ray every day.
The intuitive Asset Editor manages your materials in one place and features new, advanced materials. Add variety to scene entourage, such as plants and trees, by randomizing proxy objects. Plus, the new and powerful asset-management features will help streamline your workflow.
Render 2x faster thanks to V-Ray Next’s speed and performance optimizations. Plus, enjoy quicker-than-ever renders with additional GPU-ready features. Use the new NVIDIA AI Denoiser to instantly remove noise while rendering and make close to real-time iterations.
Overview of V-Ray Next for Revit Features
- High-quality visuals are key to communicating ideas throughout the design process.
- Quickly make traditional, monochromatic studies with convenient material overrides.
- Automatically analyzes your scene to optimize rendering so you get the best quality in less time.
- This lighting algorithm dramatically speeds up rendering in scenes containing many lights.
- Easily visualize real-world illumination values (lux) with the new Lighting Analysis render element.
- Simulate photographic cameras from Revit’s native camera views.
- Add that extra touch of photorealism with real-world camera lens effects such as bloom and glare.
- Emphasize a particular part of your rendered model with advanced camera effects like DOF and vignetting.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended