WinRAR can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format. The archiver puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disc space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. It automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. Because of all these great features there is no better way to compress files for efficient and secure file transfer, faster e-mail transmission and well organized data storage.
Features of WinRAR
- It is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
- It puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- Supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- It is ideal for multimedia files. Automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- Allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- Allows you to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
- Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- It is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- It is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- It is a trial product, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
- Licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.
What is New 2022?
- RAR & ZIP file compressor and archive manager
- What’s New in WinRAR 5.50
- The leading RAR/zip utility for Windows
- it’s free
- WinRAR is the best and most popular compression software.
- Ultimate RAR Recovery 5.5
- Putting compression into overdrive
- World’s number 1 archive utility.
- The ultimate archive utility
- RAR Compression Optimization Pro
- Unzip, untar, unrar!
- Powerful archive manager
- Markdown preview, High DPI support and full 64-bit Win64
- It’s simple: we offer the best compression ratio, up to 20%
- Simply the best
- The Most Powerful File Compression Utility
- Archive Fast!
- No advertising
- Very powerful file compression
- Smallest, Fastest, Strongest
- You don’t need to be a genius to use the world’s
- RAR for Everyone
- RAR with the very best compression
- The RAR file format is supported by almost every program under the sun.
- RAR files have been an integral part of file archives for almost 15 years
- RAR and RAR5 archives, including solid archives
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB or more
WinRAR is a powerful and comprehensive utility for rar and unrar (in reverse). Compressing and decompressing files and archives automatically. This popular software package has been designed to swiftly complete compression and decompression tasks, providing the user with ultimate rich feature set. WinRAR supports all current compression formats including RAR, ZIP, TAR, 7-ZIP, CAB, IMG, ISO and many more.
RAR is the de facto standard archiver for multiple platforms. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress files downloaded from the Internet, and unpack almost all archived files. It can also repair some damaged archives.